|Acquired||0d ??h ??m|
|Lost||4d 8h 52m 20s|
|Attacks||Cut, Bide, Growl, Leer|
|Gender||♀ (Fan consensus) ♂(Gen 2 transfer)|
ABBBBBBK(, (named Abby by TPP players), was the Gen 1 Red's first Pokémon. After evolving to a Charmeleon and leading the party to many victories, Abby was accidentally released day five of the TPP Gen 1 playthrough, at 4d 8h 52m.
Personality (Lore)EditAbby's personality did not have much time to develop during her time on the Gen 1 run, however later comics and stories that follow her post release depict her often as the leader of those who were released. She is often portrayed as kind and caring in these works. In most depictions she is either gathering together the "lost" or "released" Pokémon, either to protect them or to go on journeys of their own that often aid the protagonists, although the trainers and their 'mon are often unaware of the assistance.
- Main article: Release of Abby and Jay Leno
Abby was accidentally released at 04d 08h 52m 20s when players were attempting to deposit Eevee, later Flareon. Most lore depicted the release as her death, since the release made her irretrievable.
Theories Behind Release (Lore)Edit
Many theories exist as to how and why Abby was released. Originally during Gen 1's playthrough Flareon was accused of working under orders of the Dome Fossil to sabotoge Red's quest from within by joining the party and causing the starter to be released. However, recent revisions to the lore place blame mainly on Bill, who has since become one of the most well known villains in TPP lore. Despite the multiple interpretations surrounding her release, almost all follow the theme of an attempt to end Red's quest and prevent the resurrection of Helix by some entity through the release of the starter Pokemon.
Twitch Pokedex Entry(ies)Edit
- Main article: Twitch Pokedex
- Abby is considered the first starter Pokémon released due to the Fire Curse, a trait that also claimed Zexy from Gen 3 (Pokemon Emerald), Chimchar from Generation 4 (Pokemon Platinum), The Commander from Gen 5 (Pokemon Black), Scarface from Gen 6.5 (Pokemon Omega Ruby) and Growleerzard from Gen 1 (Red Anniversary). Coincidentally, all starters that were released were Fire types.
- A female level 34 Charmeleon nicknamed ABBBBBBK ( was traded back into the Gen 6 (Pokemon X) game via Wifi in exchange for a shiny level 1 Eevee.
- Even though in fan lore Abby is female if you bring Abby to gen 2 using old saves it is revealed Abby is male.